Sunday, December 16, 2007

Practising English


Well, a few days ago I've learned a new tongue twister! Can you read it by heart?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

And three old, that are still to practise (they even have a web-site):

1. Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches
which swatch watch?

2.Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches.
Which switched witch watches which Swatch watch switch?

3. Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, wish to watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch which wishes to be a switched swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which swiss Swatch watch switch?

3 comments:

Liudmyla said...

How 'bout this classics?
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?

or my favourite:

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.

mad0master said...

Hola Sandra, yeah second one is great! But did you manage to read number 3 with swiss witches?

Liudmyla said...

Sure,it was as easy as to take a candy from a baby :-)