
Petter will attend Race of Champions in December. Together with his brother Henning he will compete with Michael Schumacher, Travis Pastrana, Marcus Grønholm, David Coulthard and others to be the champion of the champions. - I have wanted to do this for a long time now, and finally we got it all sorted out and I can be there, said a happy Petter on the phone earlier today. Race of Champions will be at the Wembley Stadium, Sunday 16th of December 2007.Wish Petter Good Luck!
4 comments:
Why I can't see Sebastien Loeb in the list of drivers? I hope to see him there and wish him good luck! :)
I've just found a list of drivers, who are now registered for the ROC-2007.
Michael Schumacher(Formula-1)
Jenson Button (Formula-1)
Andy Priolle (WTCC)
David Coulthard (Formula-1)
Sebastien Bourde (ChampCar)
Tom Christiensen (Le Mans)
Mattias Ekstrem (DTM)
Jimmy Johnson (NASCAR)
Travis Pastrana (X-Games)
Marcus Gronholm (WRC)
Heikki Kovalainen (Formula-1)
Sebastien Fettel (Formula-1)
Alister McRay (WRC)
Ivan Muller (WTCC)
Petter Solberg (WRC)
Henning Solberg (WRC)
My favourites here are Schumacher, Button (though I don't believe he has a lot of chances) and Gronholm.
As there are 16 of them I believe it is the final list.
What about cars: a list of cars is traditional:
ROC-buggy,
Ford Focus WRC,
Aston Martin Vantage N24,
and additional:
FIAT Grande Punto S2000 Abarth,
Turing-car prototype from "Solution F", with the engine of Nissan 350Z.
As you could notice, Loeb is not on the list!
Petter GO!
I'd like to see wrc drivers fighting on the track :-D
Post a Comment